Microsoft pushes Patch Tuesday updates for Windows 10 — Here's everything you need to know.
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803), codename Redstone 4, — and previously known as the Spring Creators Update — is the next major release expected to deliver a new wave of features like Timeline, Nearby sharing, and improvements to the Fluent Design system, Cortana, Settings, and more.
The release date for version 1803 is April 30, 2018, but it’s only available for manual download using the Media Creation Tool and Update Assistant. On May 8, the update will be available through Windows Update.
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Redstone 4) related content, news, release date, steps to upgrade and to do clean installation, new features and changes can be found here.
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: April 2018 Update
- Version: 1803
- Build: 17134
- Initial release date: April 30, 2018
- Broader release date: May 8, 2018
- Fully available: June 14, 2018
- Start of service: April 30, 2018
- End of service: November 12, 2019 (Pro and Home)
- Extended end of service: April 12, 2020 (Enterprise and Education)
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free (on PCs already running the OS)
Windows 10 version 1803
- Windows 10 version 1803 — everything you need to know
- Windows 10 version 1803 — video review
- Windows 10 version 1803 — best features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — hidden features
- Windows 10 version 1803 — upgrade process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — clean install process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — uninstall process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — defer process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — preparation process
- Windows 10 version 1803 — features removed
Microsoft releases a lot of fixes for supported versions of Windows 10 — Here are all the changes arriving in this rollout.
Windows 10 is once again getting updated in July — Here are more details about the improvements and fixes.
Almost every major release of Windows 10 is getting a cumulative update in July 2018 — Here's all the details that you need to know.
You can use the Ultimate Performance power plan on virtually any edition of Windows 10, and in this guide, you'll learn how.
Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) gets new cumulative update that fixes networking problems, issues when using Chrome, and ...
Microsoft says that the Windows 10 April 2018 Update is reliable enough, and now, it's fully available worldwide.
If web results on Windows 10 search isn't for you, use this guide to disable the feature on version 1803.
Microsoft pushes update to address issues with Windows 10 version 1803, including black screen, brightness, GameBar, SameSite cookies, ...
You just wanted to share a file with another device, but Nearby sharing isn't working? Here's how you can troubleshoot and fix any problem.